Acceptable Use Policy
You agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree not to include or upload content that:
- Creates a risk of harm, loss, injury, death, disability, disfigurement, or illness to any person, or to any animal;
- May create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- Contains any information or content we deem to be infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable;
- Contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets);
- Infringes any third party's intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Cool Farm Alliance or Cool Farm Tool name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Cool Farm Alliance system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service;
- Attempt to access or search the Service, or other user content or scrape or download other user content from the Service;
- Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by the Cool Farm Alliance in your End User License Agreement or in any manner not permitted by such End User License Agreement;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Service from other users of the Service without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Request, collect or store username, password, token or any other account authentication information from other users; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
The Cool Farm Alliance reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any content from the Service for any reason or for no reason, including user content that the Cool Farm Alliance believes violates this Acceptable Use Policy or its End User License Agreement. The Cool Farm Alliance may also permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user account without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in the Cool Farm Alliance’s sole determination, a user violates any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy, the End User License Agreement, or for no reason.